Wednesday, November 17, 2010

City league

City League; -Old men trying to live the old glory days.
-Men trying to show their Family's they still have it. AND/OR
- Men trying to lose a few pounds!!!!!!!!!!
 I love to watch my Old Man Play! LOL..... It's funny how Our lives have change. Basketball used to be EVERYTHING!!!!! When We Started Dating it was all about working hard so he could go play College Ball. When College ball came He went to TVCC and a College out in Minnesota. But, came home from both.! But, even then Basketball was pretty important.
Every year He has gotten a little more relaxed.  Tonight at the Game I seen a Totally new side of Dustin. When it was his turn to sit out of the game.  He came around and got Daxton. He walked  Daxton back on the other side so he could sit with him. Of course he was Trying to coach him a little. But, he wanted to hang with Daxton at the Game. LOL... I know it sounds silly. But, going from what it was to Now!! WOW,  I guess it goes to show what Two kids well do to ya!


Nash is Our Basketball Man! He LOVES IT!!

Hanging at the Game. Waiting For DAD to get done. -He Couldn't Wait to Play with him out on the floor.

They Must be getting Older, They Only had One Fight Tonight! ;)

No comments: