Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Light up Downey

Nash was a Little Excited to see Santa

Daxton, "I was a good boy. And  I want a Big Truck, and..........

Buzz, and a Cowboy Woody, and a Jessie, and........Ect.............Ect...........!"

Daxton still Thinking of some more things to ask Santa!
Nash  was stoked that they gave him  a Candy Cane. He Could of cared less about anything else.

 

My Sister's little one. He wasn't Happy!( Bradley)

 He was okay after Santa showed him his magic Watch

The Hathcock boys!- In their Halloween Outfits! LOL....Come on T! :)

2 comments:

TeAna Hathcock said...

Hey i have to have them wear them more than once!!LOL I didn't realize that i had put them both in one though.:) Thanks for taking pics for me!!

Cody and Tami said...

Dax looks like he is really thinking hard of what else he can ask Santa for. Christmas is so fun with little kids! :)