Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011

To start the New year out right we took the kids on a Date. I love going out on Dates with my boys! We went out to eat, then head to the Movie house to see Yogi Bear! (It was really cute!)

It's funny lately Dustin and I are starting to wonder if We are ever going to see a Grown up movie ever again!!!! LOL..... Maybe One Day! But, it's probably not in the near future.

A Couple Fun Pictures of the boys
First Snowman/lady of 2011- Made by Daxton 
This is how Our Little Nash rides.  Pj top and in his underwear! Who needs Snow?!!!

                 I know everyone makes new Goals at the Start of every year. So I've been thinking of some things I need to work on. The only problem is I need to work on Everything!!! So by taking baby steps Hopefully I'll make some kind of progress this year!
Some of my goals this year are:
- Go and have as much fun as I can with my boys!
-Go to as many Walk/Run Races as I can!
- Say goodbye to 25 lbs!!!!! So I don't look like a fat Cow anymore!!!
-I'm going to Laugh More! And  Not Let things get to me!
-I'm going to try to be creative, and learn how to make cute crafts! Even if I Suck at it!!
- Have a fun Family Home Evening once a week. Even if we have to change what night it's on every week! 
-Try to make sure We go to the Temple once a Month!
- I am going to keep dating my husband! It's silly I know. But I think it's super important. (For us and my Sanity! )
 -I'm going to teach my Family that they need to clean up after themselfs! I'm not hired help! ---->This lady does not get paid!!
-And the final goal is if I get mad, I'm going to give myself a time out!!!!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your goals,I was wondering how Yogi was my kids want to go too.

Shelley Patterson said...

Those are great goals! I did the weight loss goal and the running a race goal last year, and those were so much fun- it was a great accomplishment. You can do anything you put your mind to. Your body can do it, but you just have to get it in your mind that it is possible. I used to give up on myself a lot, and now I know that I don't need to because I am stronger than I thought. I look forward to seeing pictures!

Jodi said...

You're such a fun mom with so many great ideas! I hope you know how much we love having you in Primary - you are so good with all the kids! I like the very last goal as I put myself in time out for a short time each day whether I'm mad or not - it's my sanity saver!!