Oh my new car has been Lemon! We hit Flag West coming home and Boom the car starting acting Funny!! We had to get work done on it and the Place where we got it from didn't want to pay to get it fixed! So this lady had to kick it into "BIG B" Mode and had to fight them to try to get something out of it. I wanted to take the SUV Back for my CAR. But, our car took a crap "RIGHT" before We traded it in. And Of course they got their money for it! After We took it in to get fixed the next day I started to notice other things that were acting funny. So that should be a lot of fun finding out whats wrong with it now.
So to top off This wonderful month off I was driving down to walk a 10k with my Sister TeAna. When I was driving up the hill right before Preston when a DEER Jump out and got US!!! Dax was yelling at me because I had just killed Bambi! I thought it trashed my car. (It hit the front and rolled down the side. ) It was a good thing I was already slowed down before it decided to jump out in front of me!
Grrr....Anyways, It turned out not to be that bad. I'm Grateful We were in the SUV and not the car! It would of Trashed my car and Probably would of hurt us! But, I'm still not sure about this new car!
 |
| My Door |
 |
| The Awesome Deer Juice it Left |
 |
| A little something to remember Him by! |
1 comment:
So sorry about the deer hitting you, I don't like them much, they jump out from no where! Love all the pictures of the boys, they are growing so fast!
Post a Comment