On July 20th Nash and Daxton were outside playing on and off the Trap. Nash Thought it would be funny to Jump onto the Trap from the Little Motor Scooter next to the Trap. Daxton was already on the trap so he would be able to Catch him. Well Daxton Only Caught one arm and We ended up in the ER.
At The ER the Dr. Came in And Popped his Elbow in, Gave him a Popsicle and We headed home! Of Course it Was After Eight so We Couldn't just go to the Urgent Care. So Instead of Thirty Dollars to see a Dr. It was Three Hundred! (So I thought) Nash was Fine! He was himself before we even left the ER room.
This Last week I received a letter that stated that I need to Let them know why I took Nash to the ER. I Called and wondered Why they would even Question me! Ever Since we Pay $103.00 A Week in Health Insurance! The Insurance said They were going to have to take LOOK OVER MY CASE to see if they were going to pay ANYTHING ON THE BILL!!! The Next Day I get our First Bill! $422.00 FROM THE MEDICAL CENTER! A Couple days LATER I received the Second Bill!!!!!!!! (I hope your sitting Down!) $855.00 From the DR.!!!!!!!!! $1,277.00 for the Dr. to POP his Elbow in! Oh, and the Blue Popsicle! I'm starting to think we'll go somewhere else if something happens AGAIN!!
1 comment:
My kids have that same problem! We took brianna in the first time it happened and since then we've been able to pop out their elbow ourselves. It's sure a pain isn't it!! Next time it happens give me a call!! :)
Post a Comment