Saturday, September 10, 2011

26

Ahh...26 Came Fast! When I younger I remember thinking that 26 was like the Cut off! For most people it's 30 but for me it was 26. I thought after 26, it's down hill after that! Well I'm now 26 and I feel like it's A New Start!!!! I love it! I'm happier now than EVER!!!!!!!

Dustin has been working nights, so when he came home he made me Breakfast! As he slept my Sister came up and spent some time with me! Then later that night Dust took some time off work to take me out to Dinner. It was Awesome! Thanks guys for making my Birthday so Great!
WOW that's a lot of pancake!
Playing Game with my the Boys! Thanks T!

A big thanks to Dick and Barbs for having a party for me the Sunday before. It was so much fun!

No comments: