Friday, June 15, 2012

Ryker Joseph Guthrie


Waiting to go having Our Baby!! Around 5:30am

A Little After 6:58am. The First Time Ever Loving up on my Third Little Man!!!
So in Love!!!! This is the First time I've ever had the chance of holding one of my kids after having them. I've always had to wait until after they move me into my room. I cried my eye out when they took him from me. LOL I DID NOT WANT TO LET HIM GO!!


Probably the only time he cried the First Day!

One Super Proud Daddy

My Angel
I'm so in LOVE with everything about this little man

One of my Favorite Pictures

Daddy with the Boys

Our Super Happy Family!

LOL Yes it's True Nash is All over him, All the Time!!

This big guy has been waiting a LONG time for this. He was pretty Excited!

Walking the halls the 2nd Day.

Mommy's Angel's


Checking in on Brother
 Guthrie Family

This mommy is SOOO in LOVE!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What a beautiful family, he is very handsome!!!!

Erica Bazil said...

CONGRATS!So glad things seem to have gone well and he is darling!

Cody and Tami said...

CONGRATS! He is so adorable and I love his name. The pictures just melt my heart, what a cute family you have!!!!

TeAna Hathcock said...

You didn't tell me that you got picture of the first meeting you!! I'm so in love with them!!! Congrats!! Love ya!!