 |
| Nash is going to be 18 month in a couple of Days! Our little man is growning right up on us!I wanted to write about some So fun things his done this last week! (besides Color everything in my house) |
 |
| We moved him into his Big Boy Bed! He still thinks he needs to wait in bed until I go up and stay good morning! (I don't think that going to last long!) But, He did Great moving into the bed. I didn't have to fight him at all. I helps having Nash want to do everything Daxton's doing. He just watched Dax and Followed whatever he was did. I'm still in Shock! I was ready for a Fight! |
 |
| Nash's First time down the slide, all by himself! |
|
Nash went into Nursery on Sunday for the First time. He didn't cry or anything. It was wonderful! We had to fight Dax for a year to go into Nursery. So We'll see how it goes next week!
We'll be going into the Dr. Soon. We'll let you know how his Growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment