Friday, February 11, 2011

Hunting Expo 2011

 The First Part of Every February means I get my early Valentines get away. "The Hunting Expo" in Salt Lake City.  I know it's the Ideal Place to go for a Valentine's get away. But, I'll take it!!! I know it shows off a little bit of my Red Neck. But, if it wasn't for this Expo I probably would get a, get away!! :)
The Expo Was really fun with the boys this year. It's fun watching the boys get into the same thing Dust is. I keep thinking one day he'll be able to take the boys hunting and Then It well be a Vacation for me!!! ;)
Nash having fun on the Drive down.
At our Hotel on Friday night. We Just out of the pool  Hangin in his underwear Eating pizza.( I don't let them hang on chairs like this but, I had to take the snap shot!)

LOL.....BOYS!!!
Our View from the hotel. The Capital building and the Salt lake Temple.

Dustin and Daxton at the Expo
Daxton's First Bull Ride.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Any get away is always great!!! Looks like fun.

Trent and Stacie said...

looks like so much fun!