Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!

My SISTER TeAna's Birthday PARTY! I DON'T know what I would do would out her!!! She is my BEST FRIEND in the whole world!!! I can't believe I was blessed with a Sister like her!! She is AMAZING!! The Boyz and I Through her a Birthday Bash!! (In the Middle of the Day!)


A Couple Days later It was mikes B-Day! We had a Drive in Movie Party at grandpa Charlie's and Grandma Becky's!


Surprise!!!!!!

Mike's SWEET RIDE!

Awwwwww.........

After the PARTY All of the BIG KIDS had some fun. When we were little we made up this game called Illy I OVER! You throw the ball over the house and if someone on the other side catches it. They would run and chase you down.  If you got tagged you were then on their team. I never realized how much running was involved until the other day. We would play it for HOURS!! Of Course we were young then!


The NEXT Day we headed to Lagoon! 
                    Dustin's Little Sister Madi was Dancing at Lagoon. So we got the Chance to go watch her. She Dances for a Group in Pocatello. Madi is SOO Fun to watch. She is such a Fun Loving little Gal! We just LOVE her to Death!!! Thanks for inviting us down!                           





Dustin and  Papa Dick on the "BIG BOUNCY BALL"! (In Daxton's words)

Grandpa and Grandma Lovin Being with the Grandkids!




We couldn't leave without Running through the water! So Dax and I had to get wet before we headed to the Car!!

No comments: