Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nash Chillin in the Pool!


Let the Fireworks Begin!!! We bought Poppers and Some Snaps! Boy, We sure love this time of year!

As you can see the boys r sporting their wonderful taste of style!

Nash's New Bike! I felt bad that Daxton and I would go on bike rides and Nash had to sit in the Bike Trailer. So We hooked him up! -Daxton was trying to teach him how to ride it! (This is why I LOVE MY BOYS)



Sometimes you just have to get away! Dust have been working A lot of hours. (A BIG Surprise) So we headed to the hills! It was just after a storm. I thought it made for some cool pictures!


My In laws bought a New little home. The Boys Great Grandma Joy in moving Down from Twin Falls! We're sooo Excited to have her move down so we can spend more time with her! The House was really the opposite of New! It was in pretty bad shape. But, My Father in law is pretty handy! I was glad to see him put the boys to WORK!

No comments: