Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Week!

Lately we've been running like crazy trying to get everything in! We love summer and its just not long enough to fit everything in!!!!!! Last Friday logan had their Fireworks. My Brother Robbie invited us down to watch the fireworks with them. It was a great way to break the kids in the Firework season! After we stayed to let off fireworks and we ended up staying up until 4am Playing the wii.Thank heavens we were able to stay the night because We're old people now and we probably wouldn't of made it home!  
Brad and Me at the Fireworks. It's a little past his bed time!

Saturday- We headed home picked up our swimming stuff and headed to the lake. Dustin had his Whole Family up at Chesterfield. It was so good to see everyone! Sunday- Church, Then had a Movie Night with the Boys!

Dustin water skiing

Nash our Camo man

Monday- We headed to Inkom for Some Candy!The boys were so Excited that everyone was throwing candy at them! That night we went over to Lava to watch the Firework at Aunt Lisa's House! It always a little Crazy! But, Always Fun!



Tuesday- Dustin Called me from work and said that He took the week off. So He came home and played in the water with the boys.


Tuesday Night we headed to Lava to go swimming! -This is my Father in law jumping!


Madi going down the slides!



Wednesday- Is Pocatello Day! (Pay Day) Dustin took us to Cars, then out to Dinner at Chili's!! Yumm....

Thursday- 4 wheeling to Cherry Creek with Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen.

While we ate Dinner Nash tried to take all the Keys! Little Stinker!

Grandma Becky playing in the water with the boys!

lol..I love it pic!
Saturday- We hit the lake again! This time at Twin lakes.

Nash got in the Water! He always says it was to cold!

The boys Fishin! They Helped Nash get his FIRST FISH!

Nash and Grandpa Putting his Fish in the Boat.

Daxton Fishin!

I don't know what I was thinking when I said "Sure I'll try water skiing"!! I HATE WATER!!!! It scares me so bad!! But, I tried it! I got up my Third time. I looked like a Dork doing it, but I ended up LOVING IT!!

After I Crashed! LOL....I look I'm thinking twice about what I'm doing!

Right before I got all the way up the last time. Next time I'll try to get a Picture of me up all the way!
Sunday- Was Church again. We only made it for the First part in our ward.  We had to head to Pocatello. Our really good friend Was ordained an Elder. I'm so Proud of Him! I can't wait until Him and his wife make it through the Temple! Congrats Jake We love ya!

After the First storm passed by on Sunday! It was Beautiful!


No comments: