When we were at Five weeks we found out that We were going to have This sweet Blessing come into our lives. I knew for awhile I was expecting. This Little Spirit had been around our Home for awhile. Every time I would sit to read the Scriptures It would put me in tears. I knew the Lord had another Angel waiting for us.
After we found out I started hurting like crazy for awhile. Some night not even being able to walk. I knew something was going on. It scared us really bad. So At 8 weeks we had a Ultrasound done at Idaho Imaging. I was scared thinking that things were really bad. I had tried to get myself prepared for the worst. But to my surprise the lady printed me off this little picture and said the Dr would call me the next day.
The next day they let us know I had Ovarian Cysts. And That thing would be fine. We would go in for Ultrasounds through out the Pregnancy to check on the Cysts. Which meant we would be able to "see" the baby's Growth through out. And The Baby would be fine!!!!!!
At 14 weeks I got to check in on the little one again. The Cysts are still there! But we got some really cute photos!!!
 |
| Our Baby Guthrie 8 Weeks. :) It looks like a Sweet little Gummy Bear. |
 |
| Baby Guthrie at 14 weeks. The one with the palm of the hand is my Favorite! |
 |
| Our little one |
 |
| The Arm and the leg |
5 comments:
CONGRATS again! What a cute baby Guthrie and such a lucky little guy to come to such a loving family!:)
You and Dustin make very cute babies, can't wait to see this one! Congrats!!!!
I am so excited for your family, and I have to say (from experience with this one) that ultrasounds throughout the pregnancy make it so much more fun!! To see your little one grow and change is amazing, enjoy every second!!!
Congratulations!!! So, boy or girl? Good luck!
i'm so excited for another little baby in the ward!! Can't wait to meet the newest guthrie!! :)
Post a Comment