Friday, February 3, 2012

Wow I'm Really behind!



Okay here we go....back Around Halloween time we had a Party and Had My Sister TeAna and Her Family, My Brother Robbie and his Family, and My Sister BreAnna and the Kids come up. We had so much  Fun Carving pumpkins. A lot of Pumpkins and A lot Kids = A lot of FUN!!! :)  


Dustin had his 26th Birthday on the 11 of November. The Kids work Super Hard planning out everything!! We took him to the Fun Zone in Pocatello, and out to eat (of Course), Then home to have our Ice Cream and Cake.

This last November We Celebrated our 5th Anniversary. I'm sooo in love with this man! He is THE BEST HUSBAND AND DAD EVER!!!!!!!! I'm so Lucky to have him!!!

Then right Before Thanksgiving Daxton had a School Program. It was Super Cute. They Sang Songs and Had a little play. Daxton was the BIg Fat Turkey(.LOL)


On Thanksgiving We went over to Dustins Aunts House for Lunch. (His Aunt is the Greatest!) We had Lunch and everyone headed out to go shoot. I walked out with Daxton to shoot and He Feel Down and Was Cover Head to Toe in Mud. LOl He kept saying Mom it's okay it's just Mudd.
After Dustin's Aunts house we came home to another Turkey Dinner then off to Shop for the Day After Thanksgiving Sales that were on Thanksgiving! This year was super Fun. My Sister Kim, TeAna, Koda, and Madi went. Koda and I have been going for a Couple years now. But For the Three Girls it was new! They had a Ton of Fun.LOL They said they would be coming For sure next year.

No comments: