Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Braveheart 5k/10k in Logan


Oh I'm so lucky to have Sister's. LOL My Sister Katie and Kim went down to the 5k in Logan for the Braveheart race. Oh ya, I was Seven and a Half Months Prego and I did it!!!! Kim and I are in this Picture but we r like little Ants in the back. If you look at the chick with her hand up with long hair on your left. LOL follow the the part in the crowd. Kim and I are standing around going what do we do? She is in a Blue shirt and I'm in the Braveheart t-shirt next to her. I have no Idea were Katie is. I think she went to find out what we were suppose to be doing. :) It was so much fun! We had a blast! After Katie's cutie family came to Lowe's to get their Mama back.(I was super surprised Clint did a good job he got the 4 kids up, feed, dressed  and they all looked good.)lol I'm kidding of course he is a Great Dad!  I'm so glad they let me take her away for one morning. After Lowe's Kim and I hit up Walmart for some Easter Shopping. Then back to her house in Smithfield so Conner boy could get his Mama Back! It so nice when you can take the Mama's out and have fun. Good Thing all of us have Good Hubby's.

No comments: