Friday, April 27, 2012

The Downey Easter Egg hunt

The chamber of commerce asked me to take on the Downey Easter Egg hunt this year. It was something I'll never forget. I learned A lot! It was Amazing how wonderful the Businesses and the People are around here. It didn't matter what and how much they Donated. Every little thing Helped soooo Much. We had 41 Businesses Donate to the Easter Egg hunt.We ended up with 5,600 Eggs, Goody Bags for all the kids, 300 Prizes, and Tonz of Prizes from Business, and of course a ton of Candy.

.
The Downey Fire Truck

Nash Bear picking up the Eggs

Papa Charlie and Daxton

Daxton stopping to get some more eggs
This is one of the most amazing Pictures ever! These cute kids are All of Papa charlie's and Grandma Becky's grand kids. (that are here) We are still wait for two!:) Yes both are going to be Boys. So 13 Boys and only 2 girls.
I was so Amazing to have ALL of my Family come and help out with the Easter Egg Hunt this year. It really goes to show how Amazing my Family is!!!!!!!!!! A BIG THANKS to everyone for helping out with getting Donations, Picking up the Donation, Giving Donation, Filling Eggs, Helping with all the Goody bags, Making coloring books, Helping with Prizes, Bring the Fire Truck, and sounding off the alarms,  Helping getting everything ready, giving out the goody bags, and of course with the clean up! But most of ALL Supporting me when I needed them!!!!!!!!!! I sure LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY Pride and JOY!!!!!

No comments: